Fosun Asset Management, Hong Kong
Fosun was founded in 1992. Fosun's mission is to provide high-quality products and services for families around the world in health, happiness and intelligent manufacturing segments. Fosun International Limited is an innovation-driven consumer group that has been listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (00656.HK) since 2007. Fosun International ranks No.459 on the 2021 Forbes Global 2000 List.
We are looking for a high caliber Equity Research Analyst to join our asset management team currently managing and advising on over $10bln of assets for insurance clients. This role is an ideal stepping stone for aspiring equity analyst who will become an integral part of the investment decision making process, working with a market leading Portfolio Manager. The Equity Analyst will perform research on stocks targeting delegated sectors, build financial models and generate investment recommendations for our global equities portfolios. The ideal candidate will combine quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis in order to effectively communicate their research in writing and verbally to the internal and external clients.
· Research, analyze, and perform due diligence on potential investments.
· Write research reports with findings with sound reasons.
· Conduct meetings and communicate frequently with company management teams, industry experts and sell-side analysts.
· Build and maintaining financial and valuation models.
· Prepare investment-related presentation materials.
· Monitor portfolio investments, competitors, and industry developments.
• Sector coverage preference ( but not required):
1) Internet Services
3) IT or Business Services
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, financial engineering, or statistics
• Minimum 2 years of equity research experience
• Current SFC license representative (Regulated activities type 1, 4 and 9) , preferred but not essential
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including good financial modeling and accounting skills
• Strong work ethic
• A high degree of intellectual curiosity
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented manner
• Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to research potential investments in both global and Greater China markets preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
• Solid proficiency with Bloomberg, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For additional information or send your CV, please contact email@example.com, thanks.